Join the Community: How to Add Servers in Minecraft Bedrock Edition
11th Jul, 2022
Minecraft Bedrock Edition offers an expansive multiplayer experience where players can connect and collaborate with others in a shared virtual world. One of the exciting aspects of Bedrock Edition is the ability to join servers, which provide unique gameplay experiences and the opportunity to connect with a larger Minecraft community. In this article, we will guide you through the process of adding servers in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, allowing you to join different servers and immerse yourself in a thriving community of players.
Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition
Before adding servers, ensure that you have the latest version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition installed on your device. Keeping the game up to date ensures compatibility with servers and enables you to access the latest features and improvements.
Find Servers to Join
To add servers, you first need to find ones that suit your interests. There are various resources available to discover Minecraft Bedrock Edition servers:
- Online Server Lists: Browse reputable websites that provide lists of Minecraft servers. These lists often include information about the server's gameplay style, player count, and any specific features or mods available.
- Minecraft Community Forums: Participate in Minecraft community forums where players discuss and share information about different servers. These forums often have dedicated sections for server advertisements and discussions.
- Social Media and Online Communities: Engage with Minecraft-related social media groups, Discord servers, or subreddits. These platforms are frequently used by server owners to promote their communities and provide server information.
Obtain the Server IP Address
Once you have found a server you wish to join, you will need to obtain the server's IP address. The IP address is a series of numbers and/or letters that uniquely identifies the server on the internet. Server owners usually provide the IP address along with any additional instructions or requirements for joining their server.
Launch Minecraft Bedrock Edition
Add the Server
To add a server in Minecraft Bedrock Edition, follow these steps:
- Click on the "Play" button on the main menu.
- On the Play screen, click "Servers" to access the server list.
- Click on "Add Server" or "Add Server Manually."
- Enter the server's IP address in the provided field. If there is an additional server name or label, you can enter that as well.
- Click "Add Server" or "Save" to save the server to your server list.
Join the Server
Once you have added the server, it will appear in your server list. To join the server, follow these steps:
- Click on the server's name in the server list.
- If the server requires additional information or has specific settings, make sure to read and follow any provided instructions.
- Click "Join Server" or "Connect" to enter the server and start playing.
Enjoy the Community
Congratulations! You have successfully added a server in Minecraft Bedrock Edition and joined a vibrant community of players. Interact with other players, explore the server's unique features, and engage in collaborative projects or thrilling gameplay experiences offered by the server.
Adding servers in Minecraft Bedrock Edition opens up a world of possibilities to connect with the Minecraft community and experience diverse gameplay environments. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can easily add servers, join different communities, and enjoy the rich multiplayer experiences Bedrock Edition has to offer. Immerse yourself in the thriving Minecraft Bedrock Edition community, collaborate with fellow players, and embark on exciting adventures together. Join the community today and let the multiplayer exploration begin!